About UsBachelorette.com is just like a great bachelorette party. We are fun and a little bit naughty. And when the process is over, no one will know what happened. You see, every aspect of your shopping experience is completely private. Privacy is our corporate specialty. Afterall, Bachelorette.com is a division of PriveCo, the world's most private company.
Payment Methods and Sales Tax:
We are very pleased to accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover cards. Unfortunately we cannot accept personal checks.
Sales tax is charged for Michigan residents only. The rate is 6% by law. The site will use your address to determine if tax should be applied and will do so for Michigan residents.
Shipping costs are calculated using the weight of the products purchased and the U.S. Postal Service shipping tables. The site will calculate your shipping costs for you automatically based on shipping weights.
- We will not sell your information to any mailing lists. Other companies can get 5 cents for each persons customer information. We don't think selling your name to a company that will send you junk mail is worth a nickel.
- We will keep e-mails to a minimum. We suggest that you request a shipping confirmation e-mail because we know that customers that request one end up happier in the end.
- We will not give out your e-mail address. Although we have a cookie that monitors who enters our site (we use it to serve repeat customers) we promise not to use the information for anything other than tracking at an aggregate level.
- We maintain the most secure online transaction process possible. We use the Strongarm secure server, in our opinion, technically the best product. It supports industry-standard 128-bit SSL encryption. This product is so secure, it cannot be exported. We trust our transaction to it. We hope you will also.
- We will maintain security of our systems and information.
- We hope that we can earn your trust and we look forward to making you a satisfied customer.
For these, or any other questions, please do not hesitate to call us.
Our customer service line is 1-800-809-0610. Thank You.
18 U.S.C. Section 2257 Compliance Notice Material in compliance with the record keeping requirements of 18 U.S.C. 2257 and/or 2257A Custodian of records: T. Nardone, President, PriveCo Inc. 352 Oliver Dr., Troy MI 48084