Shopping Cart and Security Questions
- Ordering is completely secure
- We are Better Business Bureau Members
- Privacy is assured
Quick FactsCommon Questions that you may have about our order process. This section is helpful if you are having trouble completing an order.
Security QuestionsHere are some common troubles and questions:
* Is your shopping cart secure? Yes. We use a 256-bit secure cart that is provided by Shopify. Yup, it is the same Yahoo! that you know about.
* How secure is a 256 bit shopping cart? The short answer is simple. 256 bit carts are the best of the best and they are amazingly secure. To quote the Washington Post:
“Modern encryption is achieved with algorithms that use a "key" to encrypt and decrypt messages by turning text or other data into digital gibberish and then by restoring it to its original form.
The longer the "key," the more computing required to crack the code.
* I can only put one item in my shopping cart, Is something wrong? This occurs when your browser has cookies disabled. Some folks like to keep the cookies turned off as a privacy measure. While we agree it can be effective, a cookie is required to keep track of what items are in your cart. Turn the cookies back on by changing your preferences in your browser and you should be all set.
* I think I placed an order, but I never entered my credit card information? You may find the items are still in your shopping cart. We usually receive this question when the three order steps are not completed. If you are still using the same computer, look for the words "View Cart" to the left and click them. You'll need to "check out" with your shopping cart.